Watch today’s Pocketnow Daily as we talk about how all iPhones in 2018 will go all glass with the inclusion of a future iPhone SE. Then we talk about how Apple battery replacements won’t last for ever, at least when it comes to discounts. AT&T is next as we hear that the Huawei Mate 10 Pro ran into some hurdles. We also talk about the BlackBerry Motion as it finally reaches the US. We end today’s show talking about our coverage for CES 2018 WITH Razer and other TCL smartphones.
All this and more after the break.
– Razer Project Linda concept aims to blur the lines between smartphones and laptops http://pocketnow.com/2018/01/09/razer-project-linda-concept-smartphone-laptop-hybrid
– TCL previews ‘re-imagined’ budget-friendly Alcatel smartphone portfolio at CES 2018 http://pocketnow.com/2018/01/09/tcl-reimagined-alcatel-smartphone-portfolio-ces-2018
– TCL brings BlackBerry Motion to the US, KEYone Bronze Edition to Asia and Europe http://pocketnow.com/2018/01/09/tcl-blackberry-motion-us-release-keyone-bronze-edition-global
– AT&T won’t sell Huawei smartphones in the US http://pocketnow.com/2018/01/09/att-wont-sell-huawei-smartphones
– $29 iPhone battery replacement limited to one per device http://pocketnow.com/2018/01/09/iphone-battery-replacement-limitations
– Glass back will reportedly enable iPhone SE 2 wireless charging http://pocketnow.com/2018/01/09/iphone-se-2-wireless-charging
Pocketnow has been a key source of mobile technology news and reviews since its establishment in 2000. With offices on three continents, Pocketnow offers round-the-clock coverage of the mobile technology landscape, from smartphones to tablets to wearables. We aim to be your number-one source for mobile tech news, reviews, comparisons, and commentary. If you love mobile as much as we do, be sure to subscribe!