Home Tags CES 2018
Tag: CES 2018
The Sensl Morph, a modular touch sensitive trackpad and Kickstarter-funded project is now shipping to backers. Source
Sphero spinoff Misty Robotics launches a robot for programmers. The startup also plans to release its first robot for the home later this year Source
Flicharge has a wireless charging base and technology that you can use to charge up power tools, mobile devices and other electronics. Source
95% of teaching an autonomous car to drive is as simple as teaching it the rules of the road; the other 5% is a...
Luke checks out the newest iteration of the ASUS ZenBook 13 at CES 2018. It's thinner, lighter, and a whole lot quicker, with Intel's...